Policy Statement – Read this first
- Fees, guidelines, code of conduct and various things you need to know about the market.
2022 Application – download
e-Application and e-Payments now available
- Our new application form is an “editable PDF”, so you can download, fill it in on your computer, and email as an attachment to the market.
- If you want to e-Transfer you’ll find payment instructions on page 3 of the application.
- You can still fill out the application by hand and mail it with your cheque. Payment and mailing info is on page 3 of the application.
These docs are not part of the application, but they may be of interest to you.
Beginning on July 29, 2013, all FOODSAFE Level 1 certificates issued in British Columbia were given a five-year expiry date. If you took your FOODSAFE Level 1 before July 29, 2013 your certificate would have expired on July 29, 2018. If you took it after you won’t have to renew until your five year period is reached.
Update Your Certificate
To help FOODSAFE Level 1 certificate holders keep their food safety knowledge up to date, a short FOODSAFE Level 1 Refresher course is offered online by Open School BC. The approximately three-hour Refresher course covers all the essentials of the FOODSAFE Level 1 training program.
- Lots of info on FOODSAFE and MarketSafe
- FOODSAFE and MarketSafe on-line training